Talking to a pet insurance agent or company official can sometimes be overwhelming. Here are some helpful questions to ask that you can print out or reference during your conversation with them.
1) Can I choose my vet or will my options be limited?
2) Is there a waiting period after I submit a claim?
3) Do you cover routine wellness exams?
4) Do you cover neutering or spaying?
5) Does the insurance plan include prescriptions?
6) Do you cover claims annually or by incident?
7) Is there a time limit for per-incident coverage?
8) Is there a dollar limit for vet office fees?